Daon has extensively researched data protection and privacy legislation globally, including legislation on the storage and transmission of biometrics in national and international systems.
Our design engineers and architects are highly experienced in translating business needs and their associated functional, non-functional and technical requirements into a solution architecture and design. Our solution design team fuses best practice with significant experience in overcoming challenges in the real world of implementation in order to help customers understand requirements and extrapolate them into the best possible solution.
Our industry-recognized legal and privacy experts provide the advice and guidance required to assist customers understand the context and application of the relevant controls, ensuring they can be catered for in the most pragmatic way.
Our ongoing and active participation in biometrics and standards bodies further extends the Daon body of knowledge referenced during the design and implementation of biometric solutions. This intimate understanding is used to map the most appropriate technologies and techniques to the desired business outcomes of our customers.
The successful implementation of Identity Management solutions with or without biometrics is dependent upon the quality of the planning and execution of all phases of the project. The Daon professional services team uses proven methods and tools to deliver Daon technology in tight coordination with the customer across all phases of a program. Solution Implementation Services include:
- Rapid Application Development – Daon uses our end to end products to prototype solutions and combined with a RAD delivery approach
- Legacy System Interfaces – Daon excels at developing Application Program Interfaces for existing COTS applications as well as custom developed legacy systems.
- Conversion Services – Daon has significant experience in the assessment, enhancement and delivery of conversion of legacy data and systems.
- Deployment Planning – This service provides assistance in developing detailed project management plans for the deployment of complete Identity Management solutions as well as Daon led deployment of software solutions.
- Proof of Concept – Daon has developed and assisted customers in delivering pilot programs to establish a “proof-of-concept” solution that can support the planning, piloting, and vendor comparative analysis processes. Our collaborative approach and flexible Identity components help our partners and customers achieve the results desired to move from proof of concept to full production systems.
- Implementation & Configuration Support – Daon will provide Installation and Configuration consultants to support initial deployment as well as product upgrades, additions, and migration installations.