At Daon, we pride ourselves on our people, culture and values. We hire the best and the brightest from around the world. Our employees work with the most cutting-edge technology and support some of the largest biometric projects in the world. It’s an environment built to motivate and challenge our people.
Our Daon DNA defines our culture. The shared values of Integrity, Professionalism, Excellence and Performance all contribute to a fulfilling and gratifying work environment that promotes growth and professional distinction – it is our DNA and is embedded in all that we do.Communication and Teamwork
Daon is committed to ensuring our people know what is happening with our business.
- Our CEO issues a regular memo updating on our people and Daon business around the globe.
- A quarterly CEO Excellence Award is awarded to one employee which is earned through outstanding achievement.
- Our leaders host global conference calls with all employees ensuring updates are provided that focus on key events and priorities.
- Global groups and teams are positioned to address issues and hold forums that enable success.
- Daon has an open door policy by which employees are expected to provide feedback and be engaged in our business.
- Camaraderie is important at Daon. Company events are organized by regional sports & social teams or HR to ensure there is down time for the busy team at Daon.
- Daon embraces wellness and hosts regular wellness events globally.
- At Daon, we foster a sense of achievement; this is a key priority of our plan for continued success.
Fairness, Diversity and Equal Opportunity
Daon is committed to fairness and provides equity in rewards by regularly benchmarking ourselves in the market to ensure Daon is competitive in our offerings to employees.
Daon is committed to diversity. We believe in a creative and diverse environment where individuals and their backgrounds are respected. Daon is committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications, experience and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
Daon is committed to equality of opportunity. We are committed to hiring, compensating, training, promoting, and in all ways, providing fair treatment to our people on the basis of merit.
We promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, without regard to age, race, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or protected veteran status, condition of pregnancy, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We understand the importance of work-life balance and offer a comprehensive benefits package with excellent possibilities for advancement. If you’d like to become a part of this growing and dynamic company, please review current job opportunities and complete the job application: click here.
Daon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Daon Participates in E-Verify (USA)