Daon is not your average company, so we don’t hire average people. We do several things to increase our chances of finding and hiring the best people:
- We spend more time and money on recruiting than most companies our size
- We interview more candidates and spend more hours interviewing than other companies do
- We provide the opportunity to meet Daon people from various departments to give you a greater understanding of the position, our culture and our company
Why? Because it’s important for us that you make an informed decision when committing to the team at Daon. We’ve outlined functional areas at Daon below. Just click the name of the function to learn more about the responsibilities within that team. Ready to join the team? Visit our Careers portal to view current openings.
Sales & Marketing
- Pre-Sales – The pre-sales team provides support to potential customers and partners in a variety of ways. From architecting program design to walking through demonstrations of Daon solutions, this team uses their technical and programmatic strengths to support the sales team in bringing in new business to the company.
- Sales Management – The sales team at Daon identifies and manages pipeline opportunities to close new business for the company. Team members call on resources in various parts of the company, bringing together the best of what Daon has to offer in order to provide thought leadership in the market, and ultimately earn our customer’s trust and business.
- Marketing – The marketing department is responsible for the company’s branding and marketing efforts, public relations, analyst relations and product positioning. Areas of responsibility include the website, public relations, social media, events, collateral creation, and much more. Marketing is ultimately responsible for the company’s worldwide image and brand.
Global Engineering and Professional Services (GEPS)
- Engineering – Daon Engineering develops and maintains a broad portfolio of client and server-side products for the identity assurance market. With development centers in Dublin and Reston, our team is comprised of developers, testers, DBAs and technical writers. We work closely with our professional services colleagues around the globe to deliver large-scale identity assurance solutions to our customers. Our software development teams create products that help organizations manage identities across the full identity life cycle. With government and commercial customers across the globe, these teams are creating tools in one of the most progressive emerging industries available to developers today. Within product engineering, the quality control team ensures that all Daon products are fully tested and meet the highest standards prior to general release. The products developed to date by these teams are used on projects that manage millions of identities worldwide.
- Professional Services – The Professional Services team consists of technical delivery and project management staff advising clients on program architecture and implementing Daon products in identity management solutions at both government and commercial organizations. Our professional services team also includes customer support staff who provide product support to customers using Daon products, trouble shooting, assessing customer issues, and determining a path to resolution. This team may also providing training and related support for customers.
Administration and Support Services
- Operations & IT – Our operations team implements strategies designed to streamline daily operations. By efficiently managing the company’s resources, they make an immediate impact on the global team. The operations team oversees facilities management, communications, and company events while providing interdepartmental coordination and liaison. Our operations staff is dedicated to achieving the highest standards in global connectivity, productivity and organizational capability. Our IT support focuses on overseeing the systems, databases, networks and all other services that are needed for Daon to run a global operation. IT supports the effective mobility of our people throughout the world 24/7.
- Finance – The finance team at Daon is committed to providing quality, service-oriented financial support to the Daon team worldwide. The team ensures compliance with reporting requirements in countries around the world, providing accurate accounting functions for all areas of the business, timely financial reporting and analysis, and pricing support to the sales team.
- Human Resources – Our HR team engages with our people and our leaders globally to attract, retain and develop the brightest talent who directly contribute to Daon’s success. HR also works closely with their immediate customers – the employees of Daon – to ensure their professional life is supported in every way possible. HR is focused on continuous improvement across the board and aims to apply best practices in all areas of the department.
- Legal – Our legal team advises business leaders on complex legal issues in a dynamic, high-growth environment. They oversee Daon’s intellectual property and patent efforts, drive public policy initiatives and resolve all litigation.
Daon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Daon Participates in E-Verify (USA)