DaonEnroll is an identity enrollment and encounter management application, designed for use with either kiosks or PC’s that utilize hardware devices to collect biographic and biometric data during a face to face encounter with customers.
DaonEnroll includes a highly configurable COTS software application to rapidly create enrolment applications tailored to the requirements of a customer’s business process.
DaonEnroll eliminates the cost of building and maintaining custom solutions by providing a common platform and commercial grade software product. It reduces need for domain knowledge around identity management, biometrics and document capture. This approach helps to increase project success rates and timeliness; reduces cost, resource requirements and technical risk.
DaonEnroll includes the following capabilities:
- Collect, Verify and Store Identity Data
- Live Photo Image Auto-Capture, ICAO Compliance Checking, Intelligent Cropping
- Finger – Single/2 print/10 print/Rolls capture, quality check, sequence check.
- Iris – Dual Iris Capture
- Signature Capture
- Intelligent Document Scanning for Passport and ID cards; Flatbed document scanning for breeder documents; Smartcard query, data capture and validation
- Application Workflow for Enrolment and Identity Verification
- All of the relevant standards and best practices built in